Through this heartwarming parable, best-selling author Todd Whitaker reminds you of the importance of keeping your focus and remaining true to yourself. When a veteran teacher and former student reunite, they confront the separate and unique challenges that have knocked them off course. Through each other, they find their way back on track with a message that will resonate with everyone.
- Leads you to reflect on whether you’ve “taken your eye off the ball”
- Helps you confront your own personal and professional priorities
- Challenges you to prioritize the things you value most
- Engages you with a beautiful visual narrative
- Includes closing questions for further book study or self-reflection